Maxi Cosi Tinca I-Size Car Seat
Offering great safety for your child without compromising on their comfort, the Maxi-Cosi Tinca i-Size car seat is the ideal choice.
Suitable from birth to approximately 9 months, the Tinca is compliant with i-Size safety regulations and includes a side-impact system, so you know you can trust it. It comes with a removable newborn inlay and removable headrest cushion, so you can adjust your little one’s comfort as they grow.
The lightweight design weighs just 3.1kg, so it’s ideal for easy transporting and it’s even airplane approved. With easy click-and-go installation, you can get it installed in no time. It’s compatible with all Maxi-Cosi pushchairs and the FamilyFix2 car seat base.
- Side impact system
- Compatible with FamilyFix2 base
- Click & Go installation
- Lightweight design – just 3.1kg
- Airplane Approved
- Height adjustable headrest
- Removable newborn inlay with removable headrest cushion
- Large UV protective sun canopy
Maxi Cosi Family Fix 2 Isofix Base
We understand that owning a baby car seat means having to install it correctly every day. Our Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix2 makes it hassle-free to install your car seat for extra peace of mind.
The Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix2 has been designed to fit our Rock, Tinca, Pebble Pro i-Size baby car seats, and Pearl Smart i-Size or Pearl Pro² i-Size toddler car seats, allowing your baby to use the base for up to 4 years with an absolutely easy Click & Go installation.
Additionally, the FamilyFix2 enables you to install the toddler car seat in rear-facing. For greater protection of your little one?s head and neck, experts recommend that your baby travel in the rear-facing position until he or she grows to 105 cm (approx. 4 years). As the leading specialist in child mobility, we do what the experts say, and allow your little one to travel the right way for as long as possible.
– Compliant with the latest European i-Size safety standard, your child can use our rear-facing follow-up toddler seat until they’re around 4 years old. – Installation feedback – Don’t worry about installing things the wrong way! Our visual indicators make sure you do it right
Click & Go installation
– Reduce the risk of an incorrect installation by attaching your baby car seat to FamilyFix2 ISOFIX base unit. – Rearward facing position up to 4 years – Compatible with both baby car seats and toddler seats, offering a long-time use and rear-facing travel from birth up to 4 years.
Ease of Use
– Use your car’s ISOFIX connectors to install the FamilyFix2 base for Click & Go installation – Ergonomic release buttons are easy to access from both sides – Adjustable support leg automatically snaps into correct vertical position
– Visual indicators confirm correct fit, minimizing any chance of a wrong installation – i-Size compliant, thanks to rear-facing travel capability of up to 4 years for extra head and neck protection