ou should know this about the product
- Baby carrier type
- baby carrier
- Suitable for
- Weight baby
- 3.5 – 20 kg
- Suitable for clothing size
- Clothing size child
- 56, 62, 68, 74, 80, 86, 92
- Carrying position
- Belly, back
- Position shoulder straps
- Warm weather
- 45% organic cotton | 55% hemp
With the Tula Free to Grow baby carrier you can carry your baby with you right from birth. The carrier grows with your baby, as it were. You can therefore use the Tula Free to Grow baby carrier for a longer period of time. From birth until your child weighs about 20 kg. The free to grow does not require a separate reducer for a newborn baby.
Your child is always comfortable in the Tula Free to Grow baby carrier because of the three possible positions: the newborn position, baby position and toddler position. In each phase you simply adjust the width of the seat. The Tula Free to Grow always offers ideal support and a natural position for your child.
TULA HEMP BABY CARRIERS
The fibers of hemp (hemp) are used to make a variety of commercial and industrial products, including rope, textiles, clothing, footwear, food, paper, bioplastic, insulation, and biofuel. In the textile industry, the fibers are spun into yarn to make fabric for all kinds of articles such as clothing and are now processed in the Tula baby carrier!
Properties of Hemp:
- The more you wash and wear, the softer it gets
- Becomes softer and more supple with handling
- Is a strong fiber
- Is breathable and a natural insulator (keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter)
- Has antibacterial properties
- Is biodegradable
HOW DO YOU ADJUST THE TULA FREE TO GROW BABY CARRIER?
To adjust the baby carrier, spread the fabric and fasten the press studs to the desired width. The buttons cannot be felt by your baby. Because the baby carrier is made of twill, textile and canvas, there are few folds in the fabric. Not even if you use the baby carrier for your newborn baby. Very comfortable for your little one!
The ideal position
As soon as your child weighs 3.5 kg, it is possible to use the Tula Free to Grow. It is important for newborns that the baby is carried in a frog position. The Tula Free to Grow baby carrier offers this position. Newborns and babies are best carried on their stomach. If your child is a toddler, you can change the carrying position and carry the baby carrier on your back.
Suitable for every posture
The Tula Free to Grow baby carrier is suitable for every posture. The baby carrier is easy to adjust both in height and width. The seat, waistband, back, sternum strap and waistband are individually adjustable. If your partner or babysitter has a different stature, the Tula Free to Grow baby carrier can therefore be adjusted.
FEATURES OF THE TULA FREE TO GROW BABY CARRIER
- For newborn, baby and toddler
- No separate insert required
- Children’s clothing size 56 – 86/92
- Weight from 3.5 kg to 20 kg
- Front and back carrier
- made from 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton
- biodegradable, hypoallergenic and breathable in warmer temperatures
- Extra comfort due to padding at the back of the knees
- Seat with three widths (13 – 38 cm)
- Back panel with three height positions (28 – 43 cm)
- Adjustable hip belt up to 144.5 cm
- High wearing comfort due to padded shoulder straps
- Waist belt with small pocket (for keys, money or phone)
- Removable sleeping hood
- Machine washable