Pearl 360 pro i-Size child seat authentic Black
The Pearl 360 child seat from Maxi-Cosi combines easy handling with a high level of safety and good seating comfort for little ones. The highlight: it can be turned to the side on the separately available Isofix base with a flick of the wrist.
- i-Size: 45 to 105 cm
- Age recommendation: from birth to approx. 4 years
- Load capacity: up to 18 kg
- Fixing in the vehicle: Isofix-Base FamilyFix 360 (sold separately), audio-visual installation feedback
- Weight: 8kg
- Direction of travel: rear-facing, from 15 months forward or rear-facing
- Features: G-Cell side impact protection, memory foam, rotating function, easy-in 5-point harness system with soft padding, backrest adjustable in 5 positions, simultaneously adjustable headrest and harness straps, ClimaFlow fabric and perforated sides, removable and washable cover , newborn insert
- Included in delivery: Pearl 360 child seat, newborn insert, shoulder and crotch pads
Safety and comfort
The Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 child seat belongs to the group of i-Size seats. In them, children up to 15 months travel against the direction of travel. After that, the model can be used forwards and backwards until the age of four. With the newborn insert, the seat can be used from the birth of the child. Brand new with the Pearl 360: Not only can it be clicked forwards or backwards on the base, it can also be intuitively turned to the side with one hand.
The 5-point harness system keeps the child securely in the seat. Thanks to the Easy-In technology, the harness can be buckled and unbuckled in no time. The padding protects the child’s head, neck and shoulders. The side impact protection G-Cell and the memory foam technology offer an innovative plus in terms of safety: They absorb any forces that occur and direct them away from the child.
Five comfortable and ergonomically designed sitting and resting positions ensure seating comfort on every trip. Pure ease of use: the headrest and the harness straps can be adjusted in parallel. The ClimaFlow fabric and the perforated sides ensure a pleasant climate even on warm days.
Mounting in the vehicle
The car seat is mounted rear-facing up to the age of 15 months. There is then the option of mounting it in the direction of travel. It is installed in the car with the Base FamilyFix 360. It is sold separately. The visual and acoustic display shows you reliably whether you have fixed the seat correctly.
The matching Isofix base is not included in the scope of delivery. Please order separately.